Friday, July 29, 2011

Can Court Order People to Leave for Bringing in Mobile Phones?


Judge Tawada at Tokyo District Court opened a hearing for Shoji Otaka’s case by announcing that he would order people to leave the courtroom if they made any irregular statement or laughed. The five seats allocated for reporters remained unoccupied on July 1.
“The court order to leave the courtroom does not involve general public; therefore, it should not be treated as obstruction of public duties even if I, Shoji Otaka, ignored the order,” Otaka insisted. “It does not make sense to order me not to bring a mobile phone with a camera when others are permitted. I resisted because a bunch of court guards dragged me out after the court ordered me to leave. I had no mobile phones but I had no time to speak in defense.” Otaka continued to say that his human right was violated by the court by confining him for an extended period because the court feared that he would inform the public of what the court really does. The hearing ended up proving a platform for Otaka to reveal the court’s false accusation. By Johnny H. Illustration: July 1 Hearing


「携帯持参で強制退去」はおかしい!~大高さん痛烈に裁判所を批判
7月1日午後、東京地裁429号法廷で「裁判所前の男・大高さんの裁判」の本人尋問が行われた。多和田裁判長は「不規則発言だけでなく、笑った場合も退廷させる」と傍聴人達に脅しをかけてのスタートだった。また謎の「報道記者席5席」は空席にままだった。大高さんの一環した主張は以下の通り。「裁判所の管理規定による退去命令は一般市民に関わる法律ではないから、一般市民である私(大高さん)が抵抗しても公務執行妨害にはならない」「他の人に許されているカメラ付き携帯電話の持込を私だけに禁止するのはおかしい。しかも知人に預けてしまっていて、携帯電話を持っていない私に対して有無を言わせず、裁判所からの退去命令を出し、大勢の裁判所職員に引きずり出されたので抵抗した」「裁判所の実態を世間に公表されると都合が悪いという理由で、私を長期間拘留していることは人権侵害だ」。公判は大高さんの独壇場で、裁判所の虚偽をあばく場となった。(ジョニーH)  *イラスト=7/1の法廷

3 comments:

chip said...

cure erectile dysfunctionextensions for volumeIn the hands of these criminals your hard drive could be worth a fortune and may very well lose you a fortune. Remember they could have possession of all your bank account numbers, user names and passwords

Anonymous said...

ebooksstress engineering jobsI give good love
I’ll buy your clothes
I’ll cook your dinner too
Soon as I get home from work
I’ll pay your rent
Your faithful lover
Soon as I get home, soon as I get home from work
Pregnancy Forumcoconut oil

ManchesterUTD said...

SMB IT Supportcoach hire

During the Roman era the river was crossed by a ford, and in Anglo-Saxon times formed a boundary between Wessex and Dumnonia. From the medieval period the river served the Port of Bridgwater, enabling cargoes to be transported inlan